We Are Looking for People Who Love People!
Do you consider yourself a warm and welcoming individual? Do you feel great about yourself when you can brighten someone's day? Are looking to start a career in hospitality or management? If this sounds like you, then please keep reading!
WHAT WE DO
We are in the business of helping people look good and feel good. While we started as being the top voted tanning salon Hendricks County, we are expanding to focus on spa and beauty services. If you have any experience in the spa industry, that is a plus. However, we will take passion for people anytime.
The Perks of Working at Sun Spot
WE ARE Mom Friendly!
If you are looking for some day time work while the kids are away, then Sun Spot is a great place to work. Work as few as 2-3 days a week in a clean, professional, and relaxed environment. Best of all, it's work you don't have to take home with you.
- Flexible Work Hours - We can work around school/college schedules and parenting duties.
- Free Tanning - Employees are allowed to tan for free with certain restrictions.
- Discounted Spa Services - Employees get discounts on our lotions and spa services.
- Know Your Employer - We are a small family-run business, not a faceless corporate structure. You are working for real people.
- Extensive Training Program - No experience needed, we will train you.
- Bonus and Incentive Programs - At SunSpot, employees are regularly rewarded for great performance.
We are hiring new Sun Spot team members at all four of our locations!
You can download a PDF of our employment application, fill it out, and bring it into any of our four locations. Just CLICK HERE to download.